Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

A Project A Day

I am trying to bring out my creative side, or at least what is left of it. I can only wish that I had half the creativity that some of you have, but needless to say I have a special reason to be busy this week. All that said, I hope to be able to at least bring you one small project a day. So here is the first.

I may add a small hanging wire at the top, with a bow on the side.

What do you think?

Set of "FALL" note cards, with matching envelopes.

Close Up.
Totally amateur compared to most of you, but I'll keep practicing.
Have a blessed week!
Jackie

11 comments:

Rae said...

I love everything!! Great job!

Neabear said...

Looking good so far! The cards are adorable. Keep up the good work.

Linda said...

Your creativity looks pretty good from here. Great job!

I'm amazed by all of the talent out there in blogland...if I only had some of it I'd be set!

Stacey said...

Great:) I can't believe you are trying to do a project every day. That's so impressive!

Smelling Coffee said...

Love both of them! You did a beautiful job. Can't wait to see what else you come up with. :-)

Darlene said...

I LOVE your crafts...cute, CUTE!! I do think a wire and a bow would be great on your sign!!

Neabear said...

Thanks for visiting my Blue Monday! Have a happy Monday!

Marie said...

CUTE! I think you are very crafty! :o)

Trixi said...

Oh, Jackie, I think they look great. I love those cards, too cute.

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Cute little notecards! I love the pumpkins! :)
Carrie

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Do what you love and love what you do...I'm learning that is so true.
Deb