Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Box of Goodies

It has looked like this all day at my house. In case you can't tell those streaks in the picture is lots of rain pouring off the house. It has been one wet day, and I feel as if I have been cold and wet all day. Today was the day I had to get my Thanksgiving Swap package off. Nothing seemed to go exactly as planned, not to mention I have the two dogs to tend to. I do not have a project to show, but thought I would show a little picture of what my swap partner is getting next week.

Rain, rain, rain and more rain!


This is her box of goodies. I hope she likes them. Remember the "Give Thanks" plaque, the candle and the note cards? She will be getting those along with 2 pretty pumpkin towels, a journal, notepad, small cookbook of Holiday Appetizers, and Easy Weeknight Favorites, a turkey tea light holder, bag of spice potpouri , a little acorn dish filled with chocolates and some spice cider mix for juice? I hope she likes it. Have a wonderful and blessed weekend, and maybe I will have some more projects next week. See Ya, Jackie

10 comments:

Neabear said...

We need some of that rain over here. It has been too dry so far. Great stuff you have for the swap. So cool.

Crystal said...

Those are some awesome goodies, you're swap partner is lucky! I've really enjoyed the crafty projects you've been posting, they're all really cute.

southerninspiration said...

Oh She is lucky....love the towel, and everything looks great! What a nice surprise for her to receive!
Suzanne

Kim said...

What a super package to receive. Love everything you included. Great ideas. Have a great weekend!

Christy said...

I made some tile coasters tonight using your step by step instructions. They turned out great! I can't wait to give them as Christmas gifts. I am going to be posting about this project and mentioning you next week.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Meg said...

It was pouring rain here! I checked out the twice remembered cottage and LOVE IT! Thanks for sending me! Hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend.

Anonymous said...

I haven't visited you in about a week and you have been busy! I like all your easy craft projects! Even I can do those!

Anonymous said...

FUN goodies... I love seeing the rain in your picture, I can't wait until we have rain!
~Jen

Christina said...

Jackie--You won our giveaway!! Congrats. E-mail us when you get a chance.

Love your clipboard. Looks great!

Victoria said...

Love the ideas you came up with for your Thanksgiving swap! I think she will be thrilled to receive.