Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Looking forward......

This trip is coming up in April. I will actually be attending the  live conference at FBC Woodstock.
Will any of you ladies be attending? 
 I think that it sold out like super fast! I was on a waiting list and blessed, that a spot that opened up.
A wonderful friend called me this evening to invite me to this coming up in May.
It will be held at Southern Evangelical Seminary near
Charlotte, NC.
If you are interested there is a limited number of seats.
You can go here to read more details about the conference and the sessions that will be offered.

I have been busy subbing, and hope to have a few more exciting things to share over this way soon. Have a blessed week! Jackie

6 comments:

Tara said...

OH I am so jealous! Don't think I can make it to SC, but so glad that you are going to get to go see Beth Moore. Love her and I could sure use some help in the insecurity area!!!
Take good notes and share.
Hugs,
Tara

Screaming Meme said...

Oh stinkin' fun! You lucky girl! I'm Meme from Screaming Meme...It is so nice to meet you...If you get a chance stop in and see me over @ Screaming Meme...

Jennifer said...

Oh wow - what a blessing to have a spot open up! God must have intended it just for you...surely there must something great He has in store! Don't forget to share when you get back:)

BECKY said...

Beth Moore is such a wonderful, inspiring, encouraging teacher!! That should be awesome!!

Blessings,
Becky

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

I have attended 3 Beth conferences live--they are amazing! Enjoy. I would love to just pick a place and go see her. But, alas, no mon, no fun!

Gwynie Pie said...

The Beth Moore simulcast is going to be great !!! I am attending as well -- at Paulann Baptist in San Angelo, TX. So glad a spot opened up for you. "See" you there. :)

Gwyn Rosser
www.gwynrosser.blogspot.com
The Pink Tractor