Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

31 Days, Favorite Blogs I Read


Here are a few of my favorite blogs that I enjoy reading, thought you might like to check them out.

Button Bird Designs
Remember I met Angela at Becoming 2012. She has amazing creativity, is so genuine and has a great blog. You will definitely want to make a visit. She has an etsy shop as well.

Between You and Me
Tara has the most amazing signs and a great blog.

Whatever
If you love color, and creativity in home decor, and just a good read about every day life, then Meg's blog is the place to go.
 
Nesting Place
Nester as we know her will inspire you to decorate with what you have, on a budget, and remember that "It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful.

Check these ladies out, and let me know what you think, and one of these days I will have some posts with pictures.

No comments: