Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Work of Art

As I have mentioned before, my son is an artist among many other things. I thought I would share this picture (that was tucked away in a closet at the townhouse we are selling).  While in school he was required to paint something by a famous artist. This is his rendition of  Girl With a Pearl Earring, by Johannes Vermeer. I had been saying that I would have this framed, and it would be on a wall in my house somewhere, even if it matched nothing. I think it is beautiful as well as intriguing. Last week Hobby Lobby had their pre-made frames half off, and this canvas fit perfectly. It now hangs in my dining room.

By the way, the inspection went well, as well as the appraisal, so we are two steps closer to a closing!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

What a lovely picture. Great job!
Congrats on getting closer to selling.

Melinda