Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

When Plans Change

     Or this could be titled, When your 30 minute dentist appointment turns into a 3 hour and 30 minute dentist appointment. Here's another one: When your filling replacement turns into a ROOT Canal! Or, my mouth hurt last night, and this morning and my mind can't even think of a good blog post. Take your pick.
     With that said, I thought you would enjoy what I found over at Life in Grace. She is having 12 days of handmade Christmas!  Go here to see some wonderful ideas!

Day 1- Dishmat  ( my favorite so far)
Day - 4 Fabric Birds (these would be so cute decking out their own Christmas Tree)



I can't wait to see what today's project will be, and in the mean time I will be planning who will get some of those dishmats. Have a wonderful day!
Jackie

8 comments:

Janean said...

i had sympathy tooth pains for you. lol. ouch! hope you're feeling better now.

Shannon said...

I feel your pain on the root canal! I had to have one before we got married. Those are not fun. :(

Tara said...

Tooth pain...no fun! Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks for the heas up on the craft ideas.
Hugs.

Just a little something from Judy said...

Life is so full of changes, and when it concerns your mouth and teeth, it has to be painful. I hope you are soon feeling better. Thanks for the interesting new blog to visit.

Tara said...

Hey friend,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, my Fritz is a mini schnauzer. He is almost 12 and yes he rules the house. He is such a sweetie. Don't know what i would do without him. I have had him since he was 6 weeks old.
Hugs.

Christina said...

Hope you feel better soon. A 3.5 hour dentist appt.---Yikes. I don't even like the 30 minute kind. The dentist terrify me. : )

sherri said...

Sorry about the root canal! I've had 3 done on the same tooth- not fun! But it's best to get it taken care of! Thanks for the link to the 12 days of handmade. I'm going to check it out.

Nishant said...

I had to have one before we got married. Those are not fun. :( Work from home India