Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday Menus


Last weeks meal planning worked out great! I am glad to be back on track with meal planning . Consistency sure helps me, so here are this weeks menus:

Monday: Chicken Delight, Salad, Bread
Tuesday: Soft Tacos, Chips w/salsa
Wednesday: Potato Soup, Salad
Thursday: Homemade Pizza
Friday: Chicken Dumplings, Green Beans, Pear salad
Here is my recipe for Chicken Delight
3 Cups Cooked Chicken
1 Can Cream Celery Soup
Med. Jar Chopped Pimento (Optional)
Med. Chopped Onion
Uncle Bens Long Grain rice( without season. pack) I will be sub. regular long grain rice.
1 Can French Green Beans(drained)
1 Cup Mayo
1 Can sliced water chestnuts(chopped)
Salt & Pepper to taste

Mix all together and bake 350 for 25 minutes.
Hope you enjoy! Jackie

5 comments:

Runner Mom said...

This sounds yummy! If I leave out the water chestnuts, my boys should eat it! Thank you so much, oh, organized friend!!

Hugs!
Susan

Please keep your fingers crossed that I actually get to keep my 2 sub jobs this week! I have cancelled 4 in the past 3 weeks due to sickness, sickness, more sickness and snow!!! Wow! I would love a paycheck!! :)

Jennifer said...

Sounds like another yummy week ahead...the chicken delight..its just for two?? Do you guys "do" leftovers?

Kim Hancock said...

I'm near Orlando & Tampa :0)

Christina said...

Yummy! I still need to make a menu, but still haven't. It really does help to stay on a schedule.

Em said...

Sounds dee lish!