Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

New LOOK!

Thanks to Lena @ Simply Fabulous Blog Templates I have a new look today. My effort to try to spruce things up around here.
Speaking of sprucing things up a bit, here is a picture of the ottoman update. Hopefully I will be able to figure out the top today. Air compressors and nail guns are wonderful friends until you make a mistake(which of course I did). Stay tuned for the finished project.

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th! My son is home for a few weeks so if my posting is not regular we are probably spending time together. He has promised to help greatly with the yard sale project, so we will be cleaning out the closets, attic, storage building ,etc. You get the idea. I still am amazed at how much STUFF I can accumulate. How much stuff do you have? What are your guidelines on what you keep and what you let go of. How many sets of dishes do you have and just when is enough, enough?

3 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

You were right! That was a unclear post, so I fixed it. I guess I've been out of the blogging loop and forgot how to write. :)

I love how your project turned out. Good luck with the yard sale... and I have two sets of dishes. Money and space willing; I'd probably have another set on top of that! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow.. It looks great!I love the colors... yes, I would love to make a custom tassel for you. Just sen me an email... thanks, Susie h~

Trixi said...

Your new look is great!!!