Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Progressive Haircut

Now that I have had an adequate dose of morning coffee, here are a few random things.  

My latest little project involved a haircut.
 Not mine, but Edgar's.
Lots of long thick hair! I had put it off as long as I could stand it!
Lots of hair shedding to sweep up after.

I clipped about 4 piles that had this amount or more. I started on Thursday evening with the back legs and hind end, and worked my way forward. I will add that he does not like it at all, and I am having to constantly remind him that he gets a spanking if he doesn't cooperate. He knows what spanking means and he complies (most of the time).


Here is a glimpse of him sporting his new look, but he is camera shy. I kid you not, when I bring the camera out, he turns away every time. You also get to see my bargain wool rug that I purchased from a friend last weekend.  Lots of pretty colors, aqua, bright green, bright blue and red. It is huge and all for 50.00!


I snapped this this morning when he ran out to chase those squirrels. If he ever catches one he will not know what to do with it.
Have a great weekend!l

3 comments:

Christina said...

Edgar is a cutie. Let's not talk about dog hair. Ugh. ; ) It is always one step forward and two steps back around here w/dog hair.

Love your new rug. I remember when you were talking about wanting and needing color in your house. This fits the bill perfectly. Those are some of my favorite colors.

Buttercup said...

Edgar looks very handsome!

lotta joy said...

OMG. Edgar is a STAR!!! Very regal looking in his new 'do'.