Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

31 Days of Getting It Done: Day 4, Helpful Resources

I will be out of town until tomorrow AM so in order to keep up with my 31 days I could not actually work on things here at the house. I thought you might like a few helpful resources and blogs that I have come across. These might be of help to you if you are trying to get it done like me.

Check out lil blue boo for The"Mother-of-All" Fall Cleaning Checklists.  A must have for some thorough fall cleaning.

Go here to order the book "I Used to be SO Organized"  and read more about the book.

Simple Mom has great tips for creating a more simplified home.

These should get you started and I will be back home tomorrow. I would love to hear what you are spending the next 31 days doing around the house.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Thank you! I'm heading over to check out that checklist right now! Great topic!

I blog at "Only a Breath" and would love for you to stop by if you have time! I'm writing about "31 Days to Love Your Neighbor". It has been a very interesting journey to say the least! :)

Have a great day!
Melanie

Melinda said...

Trying to get caught with things since school started and it seems like we have been busy every weekend since.

Would like to get some seasonal decor out. Soon hopefully.

melinda