Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 7: The Sewing/Craft Room

Here is my sewing/craft room, yet to be completed. This is what I will be concentrating on today. A lot of the items you see in the picture are yard sale items that need to be priced and stacked neatly until our Yard Sale in November. There will be plenty more to add to the pile before November gets here. 


I will try to do a little update at the end of the day to show you the progress that I have made and also help me to be accountable for getting it done.
I would love to hear if you have had a yard sale recently, and any tips you might have.
We are going to call this Yard Sale 
THE ALMOST ESTATE SALE. 
Do you think that will get everybody's attention?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like "The Almost Estate Sale". When we sold a whole house worth's of stuff (well really two houses and a catering company) we called it, "The Sale of a Lifetime" and tons of people, after attending, agreed.

Melinda said...

Sounds like a good eye catcher!

Suggestions:
Greet each of your customers.
Make sure ALL you stuff is priced.
Cleverly display things to attract
attention.
Move things around as the day progresses.
Be willing to take less than what
you have an iten priced for.

Have fun!!

M :)