Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 2: Letting Go

One of the key elements of  "Taming Too Much", will be in being able to let things go. You see my cabinets and closets are filled with lots of good stuff, but a lot of stuff that I don't need, making it difficult to keep in order the things that I do need.


I know that sometimes it is difficult to let things go, especially the good stuff, those thrifted finds that were such a great deal, the beautiful glassware that is really pretty, or that thrift store pair of shoes that was such a great deal you couldn't pass them up!
That could pretty much sum up part of why I am where I am. 

This cabinet is one of the things that I may have to let go of, and I just finished painting it yesterday! I had decided to keep it and use it as storage space for my fabric in my sewing room, painted it moved it in there, and didn't love it. The proportions are all wrong for the space. It may either go to my booth, or the Barn sale. Still trying to decide, but I am willing to let it go. Another thing to remember, if it just doesn't work,
Let It Go!

Last but not least, here is the pile of yard sale stuff that I have started. By the time I am finished I think you are going to be surprised, and just for fun I think I will compile a list of just what I let go of during these 
31 Days of Taming Too Much!
I would love for you to join me, and share how you "Tame Too Much".



2 comments:

Debbie said...

I've got a closet that is stuffed to the ceiling with papers and crafts. I think this weekend I will pull everything out and re-arrange and file. Thank you for the inspiration!
It's only day two but I'm really enjoying the 31 day challenge!

Melinda said...

Such hard decisions to make.

You are doing a super job.

M :)