Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Day 6 : Monday Progress

Sorry no pictures today, but here is what was done today.

  • I took a box of items to my booth. 
  • Our desk is actually cleaned out and organized. If I had to look for something I think I can actually find it. That task alone filled a brown paper bag full of trash, and out it went. 
  • Priced 2 boxes of yard sale items. 
I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but It feels good getting things in order. One thing I realized today. I do not need to purchase any pens, pencils or highlighters. 

Tomorrow I will be concentrating on putting the sewing room in order. Several boxes of yard sale items need to be priced, and the cleaning out process will continue. Will try to post pictures for you tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Sounds like you are rolling!

M :)