Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Day 13: I Know I am Behind!

Things are still progressing over here, but often times real life hops into your well made plans. I can make a list of everything I plan to do every moment of every day and I have learned to accept those interruptions.Many times I need to welcome them.

My parents are here visiting, and it is time to visit a bit. My friend has delivered a trailer for me to start loading for the barn sale. I will load a few things that are priced and move them out of the way. I have one piece of furniture that has a small bit to finish it up, and I will load it as well.

I will take a few pictures of the finished pieces before I load them so you will indeed see that I am still making progress. Yesterday I finished painting a small table, a mirror, and a small urn. I priced a box of fabric pieces that will be going to the barn sale as well. My mom brought a few pieces to put in my booth, and we priced them immediately and got them down to the booth today.

I pray that all is well with all of you. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: