Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

I've been tagged.............

and I am not very good at this. Kim tagged me yesterday and I wish I lived closer so I could get to know her better. I enjoy reading her blog and know you will too. I am supposed to list 6 random things about myself and then tag 6 others to do the same, so here goes:

1. I am a casual sort of girl. Jeans t-shirts, flip flops, and simple skirts. I would never wear hose again if I could get away with it!

2. I have never flown in an airplane as an adult, and only flown once when I was a baby.

3. I am one girl who does NOT just love CHOCOLATE.

4. I wore braces for a LONG time!

5. My perfect day would be spent on the beach from early morning until evening with a good book, preferably in cool weather with a great blanket.

6. If I could choose any house to live in, it would be a cute little wood sided cottage, with a tin roof, big porch, rustic wood floors and a very shabby chic look (very different from my home now, maybe one day though.

Now I tag : Dawn, Jen, Joy, Angie, Susie, Cherry Ok, now it's your turn.

9 comments:

Rae said...

So fun getting to know you better!!!

Joy said...

Those are some fun facts! Are you sure you want to know more about me?!? It could get scary! Hee hee

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Thanks for sharing those with us! I really liked learning what kind of house you would live in if you could choose anything. It's interesting to see what people say about that!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

The day on the beach sounds wonderful!

Oh and I am actually reading Redeeming Love right now. I'll let you know when I finish. I have been reading it for some time now and I almost quit half way through because I was kind of bored with it but I was encouraged by many bloggers to keep on going so I am... I have not finished yet but hope to do so soon.

southerninspiration said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind words. I had found your blog before and will be back. I am close to being an empty nester, too, but still have one seventeen yr. old daughter at home. ONe son/daughter in law live in AL and one is away at college.
Suzanne

Kim said...

Love this! Too cute!

Liz Harrell said...

Hmmmm... you are a soul mate! And your not missing much with the airplane thing, they make my ears pop and hurt something awful!

Shannon said...

How could you not love chocolate!! :) JK I love posts like this. It is fun to get to know people better!

Kim Hancock said...

#5..I love #5...I think I will have to take a day when it gets cooler & do just that! Thanks for sharing!