Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thrifty Finds


Just thought I'd show a few of my thrifty finds for the day.
Pampered Chef 3-Tiered Stand with 2 sets of square plates.
Gap Jeans (look like they have never been worn)
Hard to see, but Red, White and Blue floral shirt
for a grand total of $10.13. Someone had let us borrow one of the stands and plates when my daughter got married and commented that they had saved up for it, so me being very curious , looked up the price . The stand and plates alone would have been $75.00 new. Needless to say this girl would not have bought them new. This is my kind of shopping!!! What are your latest thrifty finds? Oh, forgotI just missed 3 iron garden trellises, that would have been about $5.00, but the little lady who got them was so excited, and I was excited for her.

3 comments:

Kimba said...

Welcome to blogging! I haven't been at it for very long but I'm having a ball. It's met so many wonderful women who share my interests.

Thanks for your sweet comment. I love the idea of using an old window and shutters together! Definitely post pictures if you do it.

Nice to "meet" you. :-)

Finding Normal said...

Great finds!
I found 3 big candle holders for under $4 each at Hobby Lobby today. 1 can of black spray paint + an old Pampers box in the grass = fun, cheap and cute!

Liz Harrell said...

Great finds! And I'm really digging that green color on the wall, so pretty!