Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Counting My Blessings

I was just reminded of what a blessed Mom I am. My son called to say he was sitting around thinking about me, and a little bummed out because he only made an A and a B for 7 hours of college credit in a little over 5 weeks. Great!!!!!! He wanted the two A's. My daughter called at the same time to ask if the paint would be ok if she didn't get every speck of old paint off the bead board that she is sanding in the house they just bought. My comment of course was :
It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful!

1 comment:

Autum said...

My daughter struggled so hard for her independence when she was in her late teens. Now that she has it, she's here every day. It feels so good to have that kind of relationship with her after a difficult period of transition into adulthood. I know you must be so proud of both your children!