1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
The best of the best... check them out...
1. Susie Harris at Bienvenue would be one of my inspirations to begin my blog. Not only does she have a beautiful home, make the greatest tassels you'll ever see, but she is REAL and it shows!
2. Shannon at Bless our Nest is a full time nanny to the most adorable little guy, and you will not want to miss her great decorating ideas.
3. Joys of Home is just that a joy and inspiration to vist.
4. Dawn at Gahan Girls made a most kind offer to after my first visit. You will want to run over for a visit, kick your shoes off and stay a while.
5. Liz at Mabels House is someone you will definitely want to meet. I visit daily. She is a talented writer, has the cutest home and an adorable sidekick...Mabel.
6. Lipstick and Laundry has a cute little etsy shop. She will share some great ideas with you, but most of all has a love for family and friends.
7. V & Co is a truly amazing mom and wife! or at least I think so. She makes some of the most beautiful quilts, cares for her family all while her husband is deployed in Afghanistan(I think this is correct). Send some encouragement and prayers her way.
Kim thanks again for the award!It was such an encougagement for day I have had. Details later, I will just say God's protection for me was evident today.
Thanks for all the encouragement that you ladies have been to me. I had planned on doing this much earlier, but circumstances did not allow.