Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

31 Days, A New Pair of Shoes

 
I am not sure what made me think that I would be able to stick with posting for 31 days straight!
But right now I am feeling a little uninspired. Bare with me, and I will do my best to complete this.
 
Today's favorite is this pair of new to me shoes. Our Goodwill is next door to the grocery store, so a trip to the grocery store usually means a stop in Goodwill. Today I picked up this pair of Naturalizer shoes that looked like they had never been worn for $3.99.
 
Now I do realize that they are not the cutest pair you have ever seen, but with the foot problems that I have been having they fit the bill right now. I have been having to wear open back shoes with heels for a couple of months, and my feet have improved. I had been looking to order some for the fall online, and found 2 pair like new for less than $20.00, both open backs and in my size.
That is definitely a favorite in my book!
 

2 comments:

Miss Debbie said...

Good for you...and I think they look nice! Glad your feet are better!

Melinda said...

Sounds like you did great!
I can't believe how much stores
are charging for shoes these
days.

M :)