Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

31 Days of Getting It Done: Day 5, Catching Up

Today will have to be a no picture post. It has been one of those days. I have been up since 5:30, and the one thing I can tell you that I checked of my list was,  to read my Bible and pray. Both important.

Here is how the day went:
  • Up at 5:30, Load of clothes in washer and dryer
  • Read Bible, pray, drink coffee
  • Vegetable soup in crock pot for dinner
  • Price some things to take to my booth at The Little Red Wagon (flea/antique market) I have a booth, went and started setting up my new booth
  • Flu shot
  • Straighten kitchen and too bad I didn't have a camera, or I could have been on America's Funniest Home Videos. Edgar decided to stick his head in the dishwasher to lick a dish and in the process, hung his collar on the rack. He panicked slinging the rack out of the dishwasher, while still attached to him, against the wall, breaking a plate. It happened so fast it was surreal! When he got loose I am not sure who was more a nervous wreck, me or him.
  • Back to Little Red Wagon to take a piece of furniture with my wonderful husband
  • To church
  • Home
  • Dinner
  • Bed
Soon, soon, soon I hope to show you more progress.
Have a blessed evening!

No comments: