Here is how the day went:
- Up at 5:30, Load of clothes in washer and dryer
- Read Bible, pray, drink coffee
- Vegetable soup in crock pot for dinner
- Price some things to take to my booth at The Little Red Wagon (flea/antique market) I have a booth, went and started setting up my new booth
- Flu shot
- Straighten kitchen and too bad I didn't have a camera, or I could have been on America's Funniest Home Videos. Edgar decided to stick his head in the dishwasher to lick a dish and in the process, hung his collar on the rack. He panicked slinging the rack out of the dishwasher, while still attached to him, against the wall, breaking a plate. It happened so fast it was surreal! When he got loose I am not sure who was more a nervous wreck, me or him.
- Back to Little Red Wagon to take a piece of furniture with my wonderful husband
- To church
Have a blessed evening!