Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

31 Days of Getting It Done: Day 3, The Big Picture

     To get us started on this 31 day adventure, I thought you should know that I am being real, and to help me be accountable, I should give you just a little, teeny, tiny idea of what needs to get done around here.



Childs table and chairs needs to be painted to take to my booth.



This window has needed a curtain  for quite some time.



This trash can is ready for some paint.
Just so you know I am keeping it real over here, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Much more to come.



3 comments:

Ginny said...

Wish I lived close enough to make that curtain for you. I have fabric to make some for several bedrooms in my own house. Really ought to get that done.

Melinda said...

Love it when people are being real!

Keep up the good work!

Melinda

Neabear said...

Guess I could post my mess. Took some pictures of it the other to inspire to tackle it one step at a time.

~Linnea