I even celebrated the big 50 while I was away!
My husband brought me my favorite cake, and we celebrated quietly, just the way I like it.
Other things that have been going on:
- I helped give a couples shower/dinner for a friend that got married last weekend.
- Last weekend spent helping prepare for the wedding reception. I was the coordinator, of the food that is.
- My son is home until his next move to Seminary in the fall, at least that is the plan. It has been a joy to be able to spend more time with him.
- I am reading through the Bible with our church. It has been a blessing. I have never read through the complete Bible. I am learning a lot, mostly God is speaking to me about many things.
- I am learning to crochet. That has been fun!
- My cute grandson (and his Mama) have been to visit several times during all the mess.
- My parents are coming Friday, so I am trying to do some intensive cleaning!
I warned you that this would be random. On another note, I am wanting to change things up a bit here. Not sure yet, exactly what that means, but I know I do want my writing to be meaningful and encouraging to others.
For now I will close, and promise not to be so long in posting again.
Blessings to you all.