Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Is It Cold At Your House?

It's cold at my house!

 I will admit that I have been guilty of complaining that we never have winter here. 

When you live in South Georgia and have as many days of below freezing weather as we have had, we can definitely say that we have had winter!

This is not normal for us. We are so used to having some days that you can wear shorts, even during the winter. 

We missed the big snowstorm that we were all looking forward to. 

In spite of the cold weather, I have been trying to get some things painted for my booth.
Here's a little before and after.


It sold less than an hour after putting it in my booth!
Annie Sloan Chalk paint Old White.
Slightly distressed with clear wax. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Phyllis @Around the House said...

So cute and so useful, love the table what a beautiful job you have done with this...I have one in my spare room and works out wonderful for guests who pull the side up and use all the space...

Melinda said...

Somebody was a happy camper
when they bought that cutie!

M : )