Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Yes, It's Been a Long Time

Since I posted that is. I had great plans to start posting much more consistently come the new year. Well here it is, and I have been away for a while.

 Part of the reason for being away is that I have been a little under the weather. Finally went to the Dr. last week after trying to take care of thing. myself for a couple of weeks, and that just wasn't working out for me. Dr. said bronchitis, all I know is, I have coughed more than I hope to for the rest of the year. It is still hanging on, but feeling much better.

I had high hopes of posting a few pictures, but it seems that blogger is no co-operating tonight, so I will try again tomorrow.

I have finished my first project of the new year, and excited about how it turned out. I will be replacing the current table in the breakfast room, with the one I just completed. I had some chairs that I have had for a while, and as it turns out I was accidentally able to finish the top of the table to match the chairs. Pictures will explain this one better.

Everyone has been picking a word for the year, and I will be sharing my "word" as well. I'll give you a hint: It is really neat when you listen to what God is trying to tell you."

OK, enough said, since I am not too fond of posts without pictures I will close for now.

Goodnight to all.

3 comments:

Miss Debbie said...

Sorry you have been sick...hope you are much better soon!

Stacey said...

Happy New Year. Hope you are completely well soon. There are so many bad germs going around this year. Can't wait to see what you are up to.

Christine said...

You caught the crud that was going around over here! Hope things are better.

Happy New Year, looking forward to your Word of the Year.
Mine is "Give".