Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Inspiration!

This weekend I made a quick trip to Augusta to show our townhouse. While visiting I visited one of my favorite shops and thought I would share a little inspiration with you. If you are in the Augusta, Georgia area, you will not want to miss this place. It has something for every budget and is full of inspiring ideas
.
The Savvy Shopper
3309 Washington Road
Augusta, Georgia


Check out this fireplace!


Just one of the many vendors.


My favorite here was the blue dresser.
(Sold one just like it at a yard sale)
The potential I gave up!


I loved this red!

Like I said if you are in the Augusta area, this will definitely need to be on your places to stop.

Have a blessed day!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh, goodness I could get into a lot of trouble there!

Hope all is well.

Melinda

joyh82 said...

I love going to these type of places. So much to ewe and awe over.

Jen Kershner said...

I used to live in Augusta. Just for about 9 months but I loved it. Except for the heat which almost killed me. I see about 20 things in that shop that I would gladly bring home!

Christine said...

I can't stop looling at those white mirrors on the back wall.
So unique.

Unknown said...

I love the red table. I have a perfect place for it in our living room space.
I hope you and your family have a blessed New Year!