Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Be Thankful

Be Thankful
Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire,
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don't know something
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.
Be thankful for the difficult times.
During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for each new challenge
Because it will build your strength and character.
Be thankful for your mistakes
They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you're tired and weary
Because it means you've made a difference
It is easy to be thankful for the good things.
A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are
also thankful for the setbacks.

GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they can become  your blessings.
Author Unknown

8 comments:

Miss Debbie said...

Beautiful picture...Congrats on getting it posted! :-) Great poem...now if I can just live that way!

Melinda said...

Oh so true!

Melinda

Jennifer said...

Being thankful for those mistakes and limitations...is definitely something I am striving for -

p.s.phyllis sews said...

Thank YOU! for the reminder today. I have not started my day in the best frame of mind. I appreciate the reminder so much.

Farmgirl Paints said...

Well that was just beautiful. Thank you:)

Laura aka Lolo said...

I just found you at our friend Becky's- Farmgirl and what a perfect time too. That was just a beautiful post.

Kristen, pajama mama said...

I tell myself I'm thankful for my husbands job whenever I am ironing his shirts...it does make the task more enjoyable.

By the way, Swagbucks is so easy. I downloaded Swagbucks toolbar and use it for all my online searches. A few times a day, I earn Swagbucks from my searches. You can also earn more by referring friends, doing online polls (which take seconds) and from swag codes they release and put in the toolbar. Once you have enough swagbucks, you can trade them in at the Swag Store for gift cards or other things.

It may sounds complicated, but try it for a week or so, and see if you like it.

Have fun!

k.

Lees Summit Professional Organizer said...

Appreciate you bloogging this