Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's Better Than a Bow?

Why a little bit of Rag Garland of course!


Everything you see here is thrifted, or items I already had on hand.
The fabric is leftovers from adorable Christmas wreaths that my daughter made for everyone, and of course silly me forgot to take a picture!


This was the last little bag of goodies for my nephew and his sweet wife.
I am joining DIY Day over at ASPTL, so head over to check out all of the other wonderful projects.
Jackie

12 comments:

Melinda said...

Very cute. Love the garland. Is that a cheese dome the garland is on? Thrfting is goooooooooood.

Melinda

Brenda said...

I really like this very pretty way to use it.

Jennifer said...

Definitely much cuter than a bow - so pretty!

Sachiko said...

Hi Jackie! I am so glad that your computer works now. I absolutely love the goodie bag, looks so cute!

Dawn Gahan said...

Jackie, Happy New Year!

Love,
Dawn

Christine said...

Dropping by to wish you a Happy New Year!
(Like the bow. What's inside?)

Jessica Morris said...

adorable!!
I love how this looks, and would have loved to have seen the wreath!

Patsy said...

Great idea!! Have a blessed new year!

Patsy said...

Jackie, I got the fabric at Premier Fabrics in Jackson, MS. I do not know the fabric name, but they have a web site
http://www.premierprintsfabric.com/

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment!!

Shannon said...

What a cute idea! Love that.

Sam said...

Ooo just came across your blog via Mables house...love your doggies, going back for another look!

Sam xx (Bath , Uk)

Kim Hancock said...

Too cute... love the bow! Happy New Year Jackie!