Kate at My Messy Nest has tagged me to share 7 random things about myself. I am warning you in advance these are very random, so here goes.
1. I have loaded my daughter up at least 10 times to MovE her somewhere. Keep in mind she is only 26.
2. My favorite cake of all time is Coconut. I can probably thank my Great-Grandmother for this. When she made one, she bought a fresh coconut, grated in by hand and made it completely from scratch. DELICIOUS I tell you!
3. I am a CoNtrOl FrEak , who has improved a lot, but I still like to be the driver. When my husband and I travel, I am usually driving, with a few exceptions, like this weekend when we were pulling a loaded trailer of my daughters things (one of those 10 loads I was telling you about.
4. I have only owned 2 new cars in my life. One was a LemOn!! and one was great.
5. I have watched "You've Got Mail" too many times to count. I call it my ironing movie.
6. FaLL is my favorite season. I love it!! I love the changing leaves, cooler weather and pumpkins.
7. I confess to forgetting where I park at Wal-Mart too many times, then trying to look somewhat DigNiFied and InCONspIcuOUs as I search for it. I actually had a kind employee once, who must have felt sorry for me, look for it one time. If your weren't already, you are probably beginning to wonder about me. I DO sometimes.
So there you have it my 7 VerY RanDoM things about me. I am supposed to tag seven more people or less . So here are the people that I would like to hear from:
1. Christina and Victoria at As Time Goes By (sisters)
2. Runner Mom
3. Simply Dandy
4. The Handmade Housewife
5. For the Love of My Home & Life
6. The Hancock Family
Here are the guidelines for this tag:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you (me).
2. "TAG" 7 people or less if you like, and link to them on your blog.
3. Be sure to comment on the Blogs of others who were tagged.
4. Let them know they have been tagged.
Have a wonderful week, and remember I am coming up on my 100th post.